Mei's wild ride / adapted by Natasha Bouchard ; illustrated by the Disney Storybook Art Team.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Denton County. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||BEG E BOU 3 (Text)||33805000217475||Beginning Reader and Chapter Books Collection||Checked out||07/07/2022|
- ISBN: 9780736490115
- ISBN: 0736490116
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Mei Lee is a confident, dorky thirteen-year-old torn between staying her mother's dutiful daughter and the chaos of adolescence. And as if changes to her interests, relationships, and body weren't enough, whenever she gets too excited ... she 'poofs' into a giant red panda"-- Provided by publisher
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Juvenile fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Juvenile fiction.
Embarrassment > Juvenile fiction.
Emotions > Juvenile fiction.
Red panda > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series