How to catch a gingerbread man / Adam Wallace & [illustrations by] Andy Elkerton.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Denton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||E WAL (Text)||33805000712417||Children's reading area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781728209357
- ISBN: 1728209358
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : colour illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Wonderland, 
- Copyright: ©2021
During story time the Gingerbread man comes alive, so the children make haste and quickly give chase but he runs too fast and is helped from a storybook cast.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Sourcebooks Wonderland.
Grades 2-3. Sourcebooks Wonderland.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gingerbread men > Juvenile fiction.
Bookstores > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme > Fiction
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
Search for related items by series