Karen's kittycat club / a graphic novel by Katy Farina ; with color by Braden Lamb.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Denton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||J 741.597 BAB (Text)||33805000217179||New materials collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338356229
- ISBN: 1338356224
- Physical Description: 132 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 2021.
"Based on the novel by Ann M. Martin"--Cover.
A graphic-novel rendering of the third entry in the Baby-sitters Club spin-off series finds Kristy's younger sister, Karen, trying to form a cat-sitting club with her friends.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Karen (Fictitious character : Martin) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Cats > Comic books, strips, etc.
Clubs > Comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series