Big Shark, Little Shark, and the spooky cave / by Anna Membrino ; illustrated by Tim Budgen.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Denton County. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||BEG E MEM 1 (Text)||33805000712167||Beginning Reader and Chapter Books Collection||Checked out||08/06/2021|
- ISBN: 9780593302088
- ISBN: 0593302087
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Children's Books, 
"Big Shark is scared! The cave looks far too dark and spooky to swim into. But Little Shark isn't scared in the least! Can he coax Big Shark to explore? Some exciting surprises are waiting deep in the spooky cave!"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-6. Random House Children's Books.
Grades K-1. Random House Children's Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sharks > Juvenile fiction.
Caves > Juvenile fiction.
Fear > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series