Lion cubs / by Genevieve Nilsen.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Central Area. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||E 599.7 NIL (Text)||30564005591584||New Easy Non-Fiction||Checked out||12/26/2019|
- ISBN: 9781641282437
- ISBN: 1641282436
- Physical Description: 16 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Tadpole edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Jump!, 
"In Lion Cubs, emergent readers learn about baby lions. Carefully crafted text uses high-frequency words, repetitive sentence patterns, and strong visual references to support emergent readers, ensuring reading success by making sure they aren't facing too many challenges at once."--Google Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lion > Infancy > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series