Amazing grace / Neon presents ; an Al's Records and Tapes production ; in association with Time, 40 Acres and a Mule Filmworks, Rampant and Sundial ; realized and produced by Alan Elliott ; producer, Joe Boyd, Aretha Franklin, Rob Johnson, Chiemi Karasawa, Spike Lee, Sabrina V. Owens, Jerry Wexler, Tirrell D. Whittley, Joseph Woolf ; director, Sydney Pollack.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Central Area. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||DVD AMA (Text)||30564005590601||New Video||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (89 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: [English/French/Spanish subtitle version].
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 
Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
Wide screen (1.78:1).
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Aretha Franklin, Southern California Community Choir, James Cleveland, C.L. Franklin.
A documentary presenting the live recording of Aretha Franklin's album 'Amazing grace' at the New Temple Missionary Baptist Church in Watts, Los Angeles, in January 1972.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: G.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen (1.78:1); Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
English dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.