How to read a book / by Kwame Alexander ; art by Melissa Sweet.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Central Area. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||E ALE (Text)||33805000710295||Children's reading area||Checked out||12/31/2019|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||E FIC ALE (Text)||30564005593046||New Easy||Checked out||12/18/2019|
- ISBN: 9780062307811
- ISBN: 0062307819
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
Suggests a method of reading that begins with planting oneself beneath a tree and leads to a book party one hopes will never end.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > Fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / Books & Libraries.
JUVENILE FICTION / Imagination & Play.
JUVENILE FICTION / Poetry (see also Stories in Verse).
Books and reading.