The little guys / Vera Brosgol.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Denton County.
- 1 of 2 copies available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Decatur Public Library||E BRO (Text)||30007100122448||Easy Readers||Available||-|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||E FIC BRO (Text)||30564005593039||Easy||Checked out||08/27/2020|
- ISBN: 9781626724426
- ISBN: 1626724423
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged): color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2019.
"The Little Guys might be small, but they aim to be mighty. As they head off to find breakfast, they can conquer anything through teamwork--cross deep waters, dig through obstacles, and climb the tallest trees. Nothing can stop them! But as they begin to amass more than they need, the creatures in the forest ponder--what happens when no one can stop the Little Guys?"-- Book jacket flap.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Picture books for children.