Half finished / Lauraine Snelling.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Central Area. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||LP FIC SNE (Text)||30564005589505||Large Print Fiction||Checked out||02/20/2020|
|Lake Dallas Public Library||LP SNE (Text)||30137006025985||LARGE PRINT COLLECTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781643581880
- ISBN: 1643581880
- Physical Description: 398 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2019.
Regular print version previously published by: FaithWords, a division of Hachette Book Group, Inc.
"A group of women realize that life is full of half-finished relationships and projects. However, they discover that the outcome is not as important as the journey"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Women > United States > Social life and customs > Fiction.
Handicraft > Fiction.
Large type books.