You are my happy / Hoda Kotb ; pictures by Suzie Mason.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Central Area.
- 1 of 3 copies available at North Texas Library Consortium. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||E FIC KOT (Text)||30564005589099||New Easy||Checked out||06/27/2019|
- ISBN: 9780062887894 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0062887890 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
What makes up happy all day through? Let's count those things, just me and you.... Inspired by her own nighttime routine with her daughter, Haley Joy, Today show co-anchor Hoda Kotb has written a book that celetrates the things that make us happy each day... the big things and the small. With illustrations from Suzie Mason, Kort's soothing yet playful lullaby explores the simple and wondrous joy of taking a moment to be grateful.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gratitude > Juvenile fiction.
Happiness > Juvenile fiction.
Mother and child > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.