The vanishing stair / Maureen Johnson.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Denton County. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||YA FIC JOH (Text)||30564005588537||Young Adult||Available||-|
|Justin Community Library||T JOH TD-2 (Text)||30466000056582||Teen||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062338082 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062338080 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 373 pages : illustration ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
Sequel to: Truly Devious.
When Stevie Bell is finally able to return to Ellingham Academy after identifying the culprit in the murder of a classmate, she begins to wonder if the case was really resolved and attempts to uncover the truth about the school's founder.
Stevie Bell seemed to be on the cusp of the decades-old kidnapping and murder of Albert Ellingham's family. But a classmate's murder-- which Stevie solved-- convinced her parents to pull her out of Ellingham Academy. Then politician Edward King arrives at her house to offer a deal: he will bring Stevie back to Ellingham if she will play nice with his son, David, a fellow classmate. King is in the midst of a campaign and can't afford his son stirring up trouble. Stevie knows she can solve the riddles behind the Ellingham murders, but discovers that moving forward will mean hurting someone she cares for. -- adapted from jacket
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series