Untouchable : By Jayne Ann Krentz.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Central Area. (Show)
- 1 of 3 copies available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Decatur Public Library||LP F KRE (Text)||30007000545631||Large Print||Checked out||07/12/2019|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||LP FIC KRE (Text)||30564005588771||New Large Print||Checked out||06/29/2019|
|Krum Public Library||LP F KRE (Text)||36249000191639||LARGE PRINT||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432858803 (large print) (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1432858807 (large print) (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 491 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Cutler, Sutter & Salinas series and numeration from NoveList website.
"A man's quest to find answers for those who are haunted by the past leads him deeper into the shadows in this electrifying novel from the New York Times bestselling author of Promise Not to Tell. Quinton Zane is back. Jack Lancaster, consultant to the FBI, has always been drawn to the coldest of cold cases, the kind that law enforcement either considers unsolvable or else has chalked up to accidents or suicides. As a survivor of a fire, he finds himself uniquely compelled by arson cases. His almost preternatural ability to get inside the killer's head has garnered him a reputation in some circles--and complicated his personal life. The more cases Jack solves, the closer he slips into the darkness. His only solace is Winter Meadows, a meditation therapist. After particularly grisly cases, Winter can lead Jack back to peace. But as long as Quinton Zane is alive, Jack will not be at peace for long. Having solidified his position as the power behind the throne of his biological family's hedge fund, Zane sets out to get rid of Anson Salinas's foster sons, starting with Jack" --Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print basic
- Cutler, Sutter & Salinas ; 3
- Krentz, Jayne Ann. Cutler, Sutter & Salinas ; 3.