Turning Point / Danielle Steel.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Central Area. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Richland Hills Public Library||BOD FIC STE (Text)||35932012507979||New Books||Checked out||04/12/2019|
- ISBN: 9781980013136
- ISBN: 1980013136
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (9 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Prince Frederick, Maryland] : Recorded Books, LLC, 2019
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Todd McLaren.
These exceptional doctors are chosen for an honor and a unique project: to work with their counterparts in Paris in a mass-casualty training program. As professionals, they will gain invaluable knowledge from the program. As ordinary men and women, they will find that the City of Light opens up incredible new possibilities, exhilarating, enticing, and frightening.
New York Times Best Sellers, 2019
Search for related items by subject
Physicians > Fiction.
Violence > France > Paris > Fiction.