The boy who went to Mars / Simon James.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Central Area. (Show)
- 3 of 4 copies available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bridgeport Public Library||E JAM (Text)||30385000005292||Easy||Available||-|
|Decatur Public Library||E JAM (Text)||30007000544600||Easy Readers||Checked out||09/07/2019|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||E FIC JAM (Text)||30564005589394||Easy||Available||-|
|Lake Dallas Public Library||E JAM (Text)||30137006025218||EASY COLLECTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763695989
- ISBN: 076369598X
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017
"When Stanley's Mom has to go away for work, Stanley decides to take off, too--all the way to Mars. Can the Martian who takes his place on Earth get by in Stanley's family even in Mom's absence?"-- Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject