The shortest way home : a novel / Miriam Parker.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Central Area.
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||F PAR (Text)||33805000709285||Adult fiction area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781524741860 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 314 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Dutton, 
"Hannah is finally about to have everything she ever wanted. With a high-paying job, a Manhattan apartment, and a boyfriend about to propose, all she and Ethan have to do is make it through the last couple of weeks of grad school. But when, on a romantic weekend trip to Sonoma, Hannah is spontaneously offered a marketing job at a family-run winery and doesn't immediately refuse, their meticulously planned forever threatens to come crashing down" --Dust jacket flap.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women graduate students > Fiction.
Wineries > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) in women > Fiction.
Sonoma (Calif.) > Fiction.