The froggies do not want to sleep / Adam Gustavson.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Denton County. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||E GUS (Text)||33805000712121||Children's reading area||Checked out||07/06/2021|
- ISBN: 9781580895248
- ISBN: 1580895247
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 
"The froggies do not want to sleep and refuse to head to bed; they'd rather play their accordions, go for long drives in the country, or sing opera while shooting themselves out of cannons"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7. Charlesbridge.
Grades K-1. Charlesbridge.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bedtime > Juvenile fiction.
Frogs > Juvenile fiction.