Sun and Moon have a tea party / written by Yumi Heo ; illustrated by Naoko Stoop.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Denton County. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||E HEO (Text)||33805000711279||Children's reading area||Checked out||08/25/2020|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||E FIC HEO (Text)||30564005594666||New Easy||Checked out||08/18/2020|
- ISBN: 9780385390330
- ISBN: 0385390335
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Schwartz & Wade Books, 
The sun and the moon argue about what the world is like until Cloud suggests they stay up past their bedtimes and see for themselves what the other experiences.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7. Schwartz & Wade Books.
Grades K-1. Schwartz & Wade Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Day > Fiction.
Night > Fiction.
Sun > Fiction.
Moon > Fiction.