Right beside you / Mary Monroe.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Central Area. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||FIC MON (Text)||30564005593096||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496715845
- ISBN: 1496715845
- Physical Description: 227 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Dafina Books/Kensington Publishing Corp., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Includes discussion questions.
Felicia Hawkins has a successful career, money in the bank, a solid future... and is hopelessly in love with her co-worker, widower Richard Grimes. Richard has his hands full juggling pre-Christmas work demands and raising two teen daughters. He is drawn to Felicia's calm spirit and determination, and everything they have in common. With messy, well-meaning matchmaking from family and friends, and a long-distance transfer Richard can't refuse, it will take all their courage and compassion to risk opening their hearts to each other. -- adapted from jacket.
Search for related items by subject