How to cook without a book : recipes and techniques every cook should know by heart / Pam Anderson photographs by Lauren Volo
- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Central Area. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Richland Hills Public Library||641.512 AND (Text)||35932012448943||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781524761660 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 271 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: Revised edition.
- Publisher: New York : Clarkson Potter/Publishers, 2018.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A little mise -- Loaded frittata -- Soup for supper -- Hearty grain and legume salads, warm or cold -- A vat of simple tomato sauce--so many meals -- Pasta with vegetables -- Make it pizza night -- Weeknight take-in -- If you've made one sear or sauté, you've made them all -- Two chickens, three dinners! -- Weeknight roast dinner -- Shove-it-in-the-oven stew.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Quick and easy cooking.