- 0 of 0 copies available at Roanoke Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Central Area. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Richland Hills Public Library||FIC KILPACK (Text)||35932043123747||New Books||Checked out||11/09/2018|
- ISBN: 9781629724133 (paperbound)
- ISBN: 1629724130 (paperbound)
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Salt Lake City, Utah : Shadow Mountain, 
- Copyright: ©2018
"Includes book club questions"--Back cover.
"A follow-up to Josi S. Kilpack's bestselling Proper Romance title The Vicar's Daughter."--Amazon.com.
"Lenora Wilton has struggled with shyness and social anxiety her whole life, but when she moves to Bath to teach music at an all-girls' school, she unexpectedly falls in love with the uncle of one of her most troublesome students"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Music teachers > England > Bath > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Bath (England), setting.
Search for related items by series